Buy Fentanyl Lollipop online
Buy Fentanyl Lollipop online, The Actiq fentanyl lollipop is produced by Cephalon and, as with other forms of the fentanyl drug, is about 81 times stronger than morphine. Order Fentanyl Lollipop online
Due to its potency and high potential for addiction, fentanyl lollipops are classified as “Schedule II” drugs by the Food and Drug administration.
- Fentanyl Lollipop is for patients with a tolerance to opioids or other pain medication (typically patients will already be taking at least 60 mg of morphine per day and/or 50-g/h fentanyl)
- treat breakthrough cancer pain
- treat other non-malignant, severe chronic pain (which can be associated with bone injuries, severe migraines, etc.).
Fentanyl Lollipop Dose
Actiq fentanyl lollipops come in six doses, each of which is differentiated by a uniquely colored box and plastic handle. Purchase Fentanyl Lollipop (200-1600mcg) online.
Fentanyl lollipop dosage includes:
- 200 micrograms (mcg) in gray
- 400 mcg in blue
- 600 mcg in orange
- 800 mcg in purple
- 1200 mcg in green
- 1600 mcg in burgundy
Doctors will prescribe the appropriate fentanyl lollipop dosage based on:
- a patient’s condition
- the severity of the condition
- a patient’s medical history
- his known tolerance to pain medication
Fentanyl Lollipop Abuse
As with other forms of this medication, fentanyl lollipops are highly addictive and reported to have effects similar to heroin. Before order Fentanyl Lollipop online it good to note that it abuse is dangerous, as overdoses can be deadly.
Symptoms of fentanyl lollipop overdoses include:
- cold, clammy skin
- extreme fatigue
- slow breathing
- small, pointed pupils
Anyone addicted to fentanyl, as well as those who experience a fentanyl overdose, should seek emergency medical attention to save their lives.
Fentanyl Lollipop Side Effects
Actiq fentanyl lollipops are known to cause a range of mild to serious side effects. While mild, more frequently occurring side effects include nausea and constipation, more serious, potentially life threatening fentanyl lollipop side effects can include:
- addiction (A history of drug or alcohol addiction can cause people to attempt getting high off the fentanyl pain patch, as this medication reportedly has similar effects to heroin.)
- liver damage
- respiratory depression (not inhaling sufficient oxygen)
- severe allergic reaction
The following symptoms may indicate that patients are developing serious fentanyl side effects:
- abdominal pain
- breathing difficulties
- dependence on fentanyl
- easy bruising
- facial or lingual (tongue) swelling
- hives and/or skin rash
- loss of appetite.
Patients should seek emergency medical care if they start developing any of the above symptoms of fentanyl lollipop side effects.
Anyone injured after using the fentanyl lollipop drug, as well as families of deceased fentanyl patients, should meet with an experienced personal injury lawyer to:
- Evaluate their claim
- Find out if they have a viable legal case against Cephalon and are entitled to a settlement.
- Learn more about the process of winning a fentanyl lawsuit
- Decide whether they want to file an individual case or join a class-action suit
To encourage prospective plaintiffs to learn more about their legal rights, fentanyl lawyers offer these consultations for free.